Stainless Steel Forged Flanges Manufatcurer in India
Ramesh Steel Corporation, was started in 1980 by Mr. Kalpesh Jain and Mr. Shrenik Jain, a master in Forged Flange based Duplex Steel Forged Flange Stainless Steel Forged Flange from India, Mr. Kalpesh Jain is having more than 35 years of experience in Duplex Steel Forged Flange Stainless Steel Forged Flange, Ramesh Steel Corporation is Centrally located in Mumbai, India
Ramesh Steel Corporation has played a vital role in the growth of Duplex Steel Forged Flange Stainless Steel Forged Flange & Fasteners, in Nickel 200/201, Monel 400/K500, Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 800, Inconel 825, Hastelloy C22/ C276, Alloy 20, Titanium, Duplex & Super Duplex in form of Fittings Flanges Pipes Tubes Etc.
Carbon Steel Forged Flanges
A flange is defined as a plate type device, normally round, that is attached to the end of a pipe, fitting, valve or other object to facilitate the assembly and disassembly of a piping system.
Flanges are manufactured in all the different materials to match the material of the pipe and fittings to which they are being attached. While some flanges are made of Cast Iron, the vast majority of flanges are forged carbon steel.
Forged steel flanges are made in seven primary ratings: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class 1500 & Class 2500
Weld Neck Flanges
Lap Joint Flanges
Socket Weld Flanges
Flanges Up Size of 48 Inches.
Description: We provide one-stop solution for a wide range of forged steel flanges used in diverse industries. These forged flanges are used to connect pipe system of oil fields, refinery,gas plant, power plant & ships. All the forged flanges are manufactured in conformity with National & International Standards under strict quality control. The use of high grade steel imparts properties such as resistance to corrosion, ability to withstand temperature and pressure, high tensile strength and more. Random Material sampling and 100% inspection for dimensions and finish ensure that each flange are manufactured as per customer's requirement.
- Flanges are available in Slip on,Welding Neck, Blind, Socket Weld, Lap Joint, Tongue & Groove & Ring Joint types.
- Flanges are offered in carbon steel to ASTM A 105, Alloy Steel to ASTM A 182, Carbon & Low-Alloy-Steel to ASTM A 350, and Stainless Steel.
- Flanges are available in a pressure rating class of 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 & 2500.
- Flanges are manufactured as per ANSI B 16.5, B 16.47, MSS SP 44, API, BS, AWWA, DIN standards.
- Flanges are manufactured from 1/2'' NB to 64'' sizes.
- All Flanges are punch marked and identified with MSS SP-25.
- Quality checks include: Chemical Composition Analysis, Mechanical Testing as per ASTM A 370., Heat Treatment, Dimension Check, Workmanship, Finish & Appearance.