Alloy Steel Socket Cap Screw Supplier in India
Ramesh Steel Corporation, was incepted in 1983 by Mr. Ramesh D Jain, a renowned name in Steel Industry, Ramesh Steel corporation is known as a specialist of manufacturing steel Fasteners ,Duplex Steel Fasteners, Stainless Steel Fasteners, Alloy Steel Screws, Bolts ,Nuts ,Screws & Washer since more than 3 decades ,Mr. Ramesh D. Jain is having more than 35 years of experience in manufacturing of customized Fasteners depends upon the requirements of our clients based in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Russia, West Africa & Latin America
Check Alloy Steel 12-Point Screws Updated Price list ex mumbai
Ramesh Steel Corporation we stand behind our products, a team of our experienced engineers, we dedicate for complex & strict defined requirements, we have manufactured fasteners based on complex drawings where many companies have refused to manufacture the same to our customers because of their complexity & requirements of special grades, Ramesh Steel Corporation is Centrally located in Mumbai, India, Ramesh Steel Corporation has played a vital role in the growth of Duplex Steel Fasteners, Stainless Steel Fasteners, Alloy Steel Screws, Bolts & Nuts Screws & Washer, we are manufacturing Fasteners in different metals & grades like Nickel 200/201, Monel 400/K500, Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 800, Inconel 825, Hastelloy C22/ C276, Alloy 20, Titanium, Duplex & Super Duplex in form of Alloy Steel Screws bolts, Nuts, Screws, Washers Etc.
Alloy Steel Screws
Flat Head Socket Cap Screws: Alloy Steel
The popularity of Flat Head Cap Screws grows because of its positive, hex-socket wrenching feature, use of heat-treated alloy steel and precision Class 3 fit threads.
Ramesh Steel offers Flat Head Screws in 95 standard sizes. These heavy-duty screws are especially well suited to fastening thin plates, strips, moldings, and sheet metal parts where the advantages of maximum head contact, flush surfaces and nonslip wrenching action are combined.
- Ideal for thin sections where heads cannot protrude.
- Fastening where maximum flush and sidewall contact is required
- Roller threader, headers, overhead rails for chain hoist
- Non-Slip Driving: With the close-fitting, internally engaging hex key, power is transmitted for extra firm setups without loss through side play, reaming or slipping. Costly slips of the driving tool are avoided, along with possible damage both to the work and the screw.
- Accurately Formed Heads: Screws have the standard 82 degree angle under the head. Sockets are accurately centered in the screw head and are formed with clean edges without burrs. No ragged chips are in the socket bottom to prevent the full leverage of the hex key from being used.
- Class 3 Fit Threads: The smooth, burnished threads are unsurpassed for accurancy and uniformity. Close frictional contact between screw threads and threads of tapped hole is of paramount importance. The harder the screw is turned down with the sure-gripping key, the greater becomes the friction which is holding power.
- No Burred Slots: Hex-socket Flat Head Cap Screws are ideal for countersinking with complete closed head contact all around. No slivered or damaged slots caused by driving tool skids. An even surface is always assured.