12 Inch Lag Bolts Supplier in India
Ramesh Steel Corporation, was incepted in 1983 by Mr. Ramesh D Jain, a renowned name in Steel Industry, Ramesh Steel corporation is known as a specialist of manufacturing steel Fasteners ,Duplex Steel Fasteners, Stainless Steel Fasteners, Lag Bolts, Bolts ,Nuts ,Screws & Washer since more than 3 decades ,Mr. Ramesh D. Jain is having more than 35 years of experience in manufacturing of customized Fasteners depends upon the requirements of our clients based in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Russia, West Africa & Latin America
Check Square Head Lag Screws Price list
Ramesh Steel Corporation we stand behind our products, a team of our experienced engineers, we dedicate for complex & strict defined requirements, we have manufactured fasteners based on complex drawings where many companies have refused to manufacture the same to our customers because of their complexity & requirements of special grades, Ramesh Steel Corporation is Centrally located in Mumbai, India, Ramesh Steel Corporation has played a vital role in the growth of Duplex Steel Fasteners, Stainless Steel Fasteners, Lag Bolts, Bolts & Nuts Screws & Washer, we are manufacturing Fasteners in different metals & grades like Nickel 200/201, Monel 400/K500, Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 800, Inconel 825, Hastelloy C22/ C276, Alloy 20, Titanium, Duplex & Super Duplex in form of Lag Bolts bolts, Nuts, Screws, Washers Etc.
What is Lag Bolts
A lag bolt, or lag screw, is a type of fastener used for making mechanical connections between two pieces of wood to ensure that they are held together securely. These bolts are often used to fasten large beams and posts used for decking, wooden bridges, and other wooden structures. They can also be used in concrete, but require a special insert, called a lag.
These fasteners are directly screwed into wood. They have a large head on one end and a cylindrical shaft with smooth and externally threaded parts along its length. The smooth section of the length is located directly below the head. The threaded portion contains a helical structure that allows the screw to be advanced and tightened when rotated clockwise. The thread tapers to a sharp point at its end to help engage the screw by embedding into the surface of the wood.
Lag bolts are tightened and loosened by applying torque to the head of the bolt using a tool. The head of the bolt is larger than the threaded portion to provide a positive mechanical stop and to allow a tool to be used when tightening. It also has a hexagonal shape for use with an open-end or box wrench, or ratchet.
Lag bolts are often referred to as lag screws. Lag bolts are not like other bolts. They look like a screw rather than a bolt with their pointed end instead of the more common blunt end found on most bolts.
Lag bolts or lag screws may be made out of steel, stainless steel, or silicon bronze, and can be hot-dip galvanized to accommodate any and all projects as needed. Mostly used in the construction field, lag bolts are also commonly used for a variety of projects in and out of the home.
Lag bolts are made from a variety of materials to accommodate the abundance of applications in which lag bolts are used. Below are some of the more common styles of lag bolts and lag screws.
Common Types of Lag Bolts / Screws
- Zinc-plated lag bolts/lag screws: Moderate protection against rust.
- Stainless steel 18-8 lag bolts/lag screws: With high corrosion resistance, stainless steel is the material of choice for lag bolts in exterior and marine applications.
- Silicone bronze lag bolts/lag screws: Used in wood boat building this alloy of copper has better strength and corrosion resistance than brass.
- Hot dipped galvanized lag bolts/lag screws: Much more corrosion resistant than zinc-plated. These thick coated lag bolts with galvanized butts are ideal for exterior use in coastal areas.
Common Types of Lag Bolts / Screws
• Anchor bolts - extended connections with handle
• Carriage bolts - domed top with square under head
• Flange bolts - ridge around the bolt head
• Hex bolts - hex head of various materials
• Hex tap bolts - trimmed hex head with no flange
• Machine bolts - fine or coarse threads
• Metric bolts - available in Hex/Standard/Flange type
• Shoulder bolts - allow slide or pivot
• Square neck bolts - square or domed top with square under head
Lag Bolts Price
FOB Price: US$0.005 to 0.020 / Piece
Stainless Steel Lag Bolts
FOB Price: US$1200 to 1450 / Ton
Stainless steel lag bolts (screws)
FOB Price: US$300 to 1400 / Ton